Our family loves shopping at Amazon, but we do not like spending money. This is why we always try to earn Amazon gift certificates for doing things that we would be doing anyway. Bing Rewards is one of our favorite, and fastest, ways of earning Amazon gift certificates, and it is nice to see how quickly the Amazon gift certificates add up. It is never too late to start saving up for Christmas, and if you start now, you will have lots of Amazon gift certificate to spend before the holidays.
Bing Rewards is easy to use, and the reward options are great. I especially love getting rewards for things that I do anyway, such as searching.
How To Use Bing Rewards:
- Sign up to get your first 200 bonus Bing Rewards Points here
- Do simple tasks at your Bing Rewards Dashboard to earn points
- You can earn 15 points per day just for searching
- Check the points tab in the top right corner, to make sure that you do not miss out on any points.
- Earn 200 points when friends join and make it to the silver level (Up to 20000 points)
- If you receive Gold Status (which is easy to do), you even get 10 percent off your rewards.
- Once you reach Gold status, you can earn more points every day.
- Make a tab on your bookmark bar for your Bing dashboard, so that you never forget to get your daily points.
My favorite reward is by far the $5 Amazon gift card, which is only 525 points plus you get a 10 percent discount when you reach gold status, which makes it only 475 points. We reached Gold status within two months of signing up, and now our Amazon gift cards add up even quicker than before.
You can also earn other gift cards such as a Burger King gift card, a Domino’s gift card, a Fandango promo code and more.
Take a look at a few of our favorite rewards.
Do you earn Amazon gift certificate for searching? If so, which rewards have you received so far?