Yesterday we headed for the beach, before our favorite bagel store opened. Instead of bagels, I packed two boxes of the new Fiber One Streusels. The new Fiber One Streusels are streusel bars made with a fruit topping and real brown sugar, and let me tell you ….they were are hit!
We tried the Fiber One Blueberry Streusel and the Fiber One Strawberry Streusel packs, and while the strawberry streusels were the first to disappear, the Blueberry Streusels sure vanished quickly as well.
What’s So Great About The New Fiber One Streusel Bars:
- They are great for a snack any time of the day
- They are easy to bring along to the beach, the park or the pool
- The Fiber One Streusel bars have 12 grams of whole grains per serving.
- Each Bar has only 150 calories
- You can make lots of different desserts with the Fiber One Struesel Bars.
The new Fiber One Streusel can be eaten just as it is, or you can turn it into a decadent dessert. Make sure to check out the Fiber One Website for the latest Fiber One Recipes.
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.