WOW, just as I thought ThredUp had rolled out their best offer of the year, they are coming out with an even better one. Now you can get $20 to shop for at ThredUp, when you sign up through this ThredUp bonus link. This $20 Thredup bonus comes just in time for back-to-school shopping, and I am hoping to save up enough credit to get some of our three big kids’ back-to-school clothes there. We’ve gotten lots of great school uniform basic at ThredUp, and it is also a great place to find expensive items such as cardigans and jackets at a great price.
I recommend looking for jeans, cardigans, winter jackets, dresses, skirts and uniform bottoms at ThredUp, as these are items that can be difficult to find a good price on in the stores but they still look good secondhand. Then buy items such as t shirts, polo shirts and shirts new on clearance at your favorite stores. ThredUp has great brands such as Justice, Levis, The Limited, GAP, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren and much much more.
ThredUp is our favoirite online consignment store, where you can find name brand clothing for women and kids, and they carry great brands such as Justice, Levis, The Limited, GAP, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren and much much more. Our little girl’s wardrobe consists mostly of dresses, skirts and cardigans from ThredUp, and we always love the quality of the clothing we receive. It is so exciting to open up a box of clothing from ThredUp, and it is the only way that we can afford to dress our daughter in the beautiful clothing that she deserves.
Only once have we had a problem with ThredUp, as we bought back-to-school clothes for a little girl we know last year. Two of the pieces we had ordered for her were not up to the regular ThredUp quality standards, and we sent them an email. We got to keep the clothing, and they refunded our credit, so that we could pick out a couple of other pieces for the little girl’s start in kindergarten. That’s service in my book!
You can also get money for your kid’s used – but in like-new condition clothes. We are in the middle of putting back a bag of clothes, but we only recommend sending back your clothes, if you have nowhere else to sell it, as ThredUp only accepts like-new clothing.
How To Get The Best Deals at ThredUp:
- Sign up here to get a $20 sign up bonus (If you like what you see, want to shop for free, and actually up shopping with your $15 sign up bonus, our family will get $10 to shop for too)
- Choose the gender and sizes you want
- Choose prices low to high in the top right hand-side and start browsing.
- Check out the new-with-tag section (in the sidebar under “condition”), and check out the women’s and junior sections as well.
- Add everything you like to your cart to reserve the item for up to 24 hours – You can always remove it from your cart during your final sorting.
- Use the magnifying-glass feature and right click on the image to do you final inspection of each item.
- Buy items such as jeans, jean shorts, rompers, school uniform pieces, dresses, skirts, cardigans and jackets, which are hard to find at low prices even on clearance.
- Buy $50 worth of clothing, get free shipping, and only pay $30+ after the ThredUp bonus.
- Everything ships in 3 – 8 business days.
- You can pay with ThredUp credit (such as your $20 bonus), paypal or credit card.
- Invite your friends and get $10 to shop for, once they make their first ThredUp purchase.
- Send in your kids’ or your own gently used clothing, and get paid via paypal or get store credit. (We only recommend this option, if you have no other options of reselling your kids clothes, as ThredUp only accepts clothing in like-new condition).
- Buy 9 pieces at $4.99 and 1 piece at $5.49 = $50.40
- Use your $20 ThredUp sign up bonus
- Spend $30.40 on 10 items
- $3.04 per item!