Superpoints is back, and you can now earn Target gift cards and much more. So check it out and start saving up gift cards for Christmas shopping now.
Superpoints used to be our favorite online earning site, and we won lots of great gift cards. The site seemed almost too good to be true though, and we knew it was only a matter of time before the site would either have to make drastic changes or go under. This is why we always encouraged our readers to sign up for Superpoints, but to always redeem as soon as they reached the minimum threshold.
Sure enough, all of a sudden Superpoints went down, but thankfully we did not have a whole lot of points in our account, because just as we had recommended, we always cashed out at the minimum redemption threshold.
Well, Superpoints is back, and we are excited. As always, we want to remind everyone to redeem for rewards as soon as possible, so that you do not lose all of your hard-earned points, in case an online earnings site goes under. We also want to warn to use your best judgment in regards to what kind of information you provide an online earnings site.
One of the things we used to love about Superpoints was that they would send gift cards to our inbox. I am not sure how it works now, but I hope this is the case, as we do not like giving out our address.
What is Superpoints?
- At Superpoints you spin the Superpoints button and earn points. You start out with 10 spins, but there are ways to move up to get more spins. The button is a bit slow, but I usually let it run, while I am cooking dinner, then all I have to do is click once in a while, when I pass by the computer.
- You get one superpoint every day just for signing in.
- You can earn Superpoints by taking surveys
- You can earn Superpoints for opening emails from Superpoints and clicking through.
- You can earn Superpoints for connecting on Facebook, doing offers and more…
- You can redeem your points for rewards such as Target gift cards, Walmart gift cards and more.
- You can earn Superpoints for inviting your friends.
- No need to download anything!
- To become a member of Superpoints you will need a special invitation link. You can sign up for Superpoints right here.
Superpoints have a tier of levels, where you can advance up to gold level for more spins and benefits. You can also choose to buy a higher level, but we do not recommend this, and truth be told we do not see the point in ever having to pay for any online earning opportunity. So, we recommend sticking to the basic levels, trying to work your way up to the Gold level for extra spins.
How To Reach Bronze Level:
- Complete your profile
- Try to do one of the free offers such as the osteoarthritis test, the ADAD test, or the food allergy test.
- Click through the daily Superpoints emails
- Spin all of your spins for two – three days
If you move to the bronze level, you will get 25 spins a day, plus you will be able to redeem your points for rewards. By doing the above for 1 – 3 days in a row, you should be able to move up to bronze level. This is what I did to get to bronze level.
Too see what level you are at, click the rewards tab (under more options at the three lines), then click the upgrade your member level tab (see below).
Spin the Superpoints Button – Everyone starts out with 10 spins a day
While we used to LOVE Superpoints, I want to emphasize the importance of cashing out your points, as soon as you are able too.
If you used to be a member of Superpoints, you will need to sign up for Superpoints again. You can use our Superpoints invitation here, if you want to give it a try.
We use several sites to earn gift cards, which we save for Christmas and birthdays, so that we never have to buy a gift on credit. Just this past week, we used Target gift cards that we had saved up to shop big at the Target 70 percent off toy clearance sale. It was a great way to stretch the gift cards that we had won. If you would like to earn gift cards online, make sure to check out the Earn Money Online tab in the top navigation bar for all of our favorite sites.
Have you ever used Superpoints?