If you are a Frugality Is Free reader, I am sure that you know how much I love to shop for dresses for my little girl. However, if you are a FIF fan, you also know that we have a very limited clothing budget. This is why I am all about getting creative, when it comes to shopping for my little girl and her three big brothers. We have used ThredUp a lot, and we still do, but another place to shop for second hand clothing is at Schoola.
Schoola sells second-hand hand clothes for kids, and they actually share some of the profits with schools from where the clothing was donated. Right now you can get FREE shipping at Schoola with any order, and you can even get $15 to shop for too.
If you are a fan of ThredUp you will love Schoola too, but Schoola has a few extra steps for you to do in order to get your $15. See below for how you can get the most for your money at Schoola.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola (Or almost free!):
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for after you make your first purchase. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Select the sizes you need, then click low to high prices in the top right corner.
- Select 1 item of clothing that you like for $2.80 and make a purchase (You can pay with credit card or paypal).
- Now, as soon as you make this purchase, you instantly get your $15 in your Schoola account. (If you do not see it in your account, go to your inbox and click through the $15 Schoola email they just sent you!)
- Now, you can select items worth of $15 and get FREE shipping too! (FREE SHIPPING SALEENDS JANUARY 22! )
See what we got!
I first purchased this Circo pool cover up for our daughter. It was listed at $2.80, but I got an extra 25 percent off discount, because it was my first purchase and I made the purchase within 25 minutes. This means that I paid $2.10 and got free shipping!
Now, as soon as I got to the confirmation page after making the above purchase, I received $15 in my Schoola account.
I then went back in and selected the three dresses below. Although the clothing starts around $2.80, I decided to pick three more expensive items including a new with tag dress. After the $15 from Schoola, I ended up paying $0.52 for all three dresses.
What would you pick at Schoola for your $15?