I’ve written about Superpoints many times over the years, and when the site returned last year I was skeptical about the return. Now, I’m ready to give my verdict.
In recent months Superpoints has made several improvements, including improvements tot heir superpoints button, which was running very slow. I’m thrilled to say that it is now easy and quick to go though the daily spins, and yes it is actually possible to win Superpoints too. I’ve won as much as 1000 superpoints in a click, and I’ve even gotten 250 superpoints a few time, although it is mostly 1 – 5 superpoints I win at a time. Still it all adds up, and it is a great way to help save for Christmas or whatever else you are trying to save up for. Now, as with most online earnings opportunities, consistency is key! Keep at it and you’ll reap the rewards…
Since I signed up for the new Superpoints, I’ve redeemed my points for several Amazon gift cards, and they helped out, when it was time to do some Christmas shopping on Amazon. It can take up to 30 days for your prize to arrive in your inbox, but I’m thrilled to say that the gift cards are easy to redeem.
As always, we want to remind everyone to redeem for rewards as soon as possible, so that you do not lose all of your hard-earned points, in case an online earnings site goes under. We also want to warn to use your best judgment in regards to what kind of information you provide an online earnings site.
What is Superpoints?
- At Superpoints you spin the Superpoints button and earn points. You start out with 10 spins, but there are ways to move up to get more spins.
- You get one superpoint every day just for signing in.
- You can earn Superpoints by taking surveys (there are several good and free offers under this tab)
- You can earn Superpoints for opening emails from Superpoints and clicking through.
- You can earn Superpoints for connecting on Facebook, doing offers and more…
- You can redeem your points for rewards such as Amazon gift cards, Target gift cards, Walmart gift cards and more.
- You can earn Superpoints for inviting your friends.
- No need to download anything!
- To become a member of Superpoints you will need a special invitation link. You can sign up for Superpoints right here.
Superpoints has a tier of levels, where you can advance up to gold level for more spins and benefits. You can also choose to buy a higher level, but we do not recommend this, and truth be told we do not see the point in ever having to pay for any online earning opportunity. So, we recommend sticking to the basic levels, trying to work your way up to the Gold level for extra spins.
How To Reach Bronze Level:
- Complete your profile
- Try to do one of the free offers such as the osteoarthritis test, the ADAD test, or the food allergy test.
- Click through the daily Superpoints emails
- Spin all of your spins for two – three days
If you move to the bronze level, you will get 35 spins a day, plus you will be able to redeem your points for rewards. By doing the above for a few days in a row, you should be able to move up to bronze level. This is what I did to get to bronze level.
Too see what level you are at, click the More tab in the top left corner(The blue rectangle with three lines), then click the on your member level, and the tier list above will appear.
Spin the Superpoints Button – Everyone starts out with 10 spins a day
If you used to be a member of Superpoints, you will need to sign up for Superpoints again. You can use our Superpoints invitation here, if you want to give it a try.
We use several sites to earn gift cards, which we save for Christmas and birthdays, so that we never have to buy a gift on credit. If you would like to earn gift cards online, make sure to check out the Earn Money Online tab in the top navigation bar for all of our favorite sites.
Are you a Superpoints member?