If you are a Frugality Is Free reader, I am sure you know just how much we love shopping consignment and how much we love shopping for free. Right now you can shop for free too – and we have $15 to give you. Even better yet, right you can get FREE shipping too. But hurry up, because this deal is about to expire…
Schoola sells second-hand hand clothes for kids, and they actually share some of the profits with schools from where the clothing was donated. Right now you can get FREE shipping at Schoola with any order, and you can even get $15 to shop for too.
Schoola sends the clothes much faster than other online consignment stores, and we have added several high-quality pieces to our four kids’ wardrobes thanks to the Schoola promotions. I’ve been finding some great deals on brand-name clothes for our boys at Schoola, which is great, because their next schools do not have school uniforms.
If you are a fan of ThredUp you will love Schoola too, but Schoola has a few extra steps for you to do in order to get your $15. See below for how you can get the most for your money at Schoola.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $25 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new”, “good” and “perfect” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Use BACK2SCHOOLA20 to get 20 percent off, *Get $10 off $50 with code TENOFF or get $20 off $75 with code TWENTYOFF
- For a limited time! Get FREE shipping on orders of $25+.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $15 if they decided to shop for their $25 Schoola credit too!
This is how we did it!
I first purchased this Circo pool cover up for our daughter. It was listed at $2.80, but I got an extra 25 percent off discount, because it was my first purchase and I made the purchase within 25 minutes. This means that I paid $2.10 and got free shipping!
Now, as soon as I got to the confirmation page after making the above purchase, I received $15 in my Schoola account.
I then went back in and selected the three dresses below. Although the clothing starts around $2.80, I decided to pick three more expensive items including a new with tag dress. After the $15 from Schoola, I ended up paying $0.52 for all three dresses.
What would you pick at Schoola for your $15?