If you have yet to try Schoola, this is a great week to try out this online consignment store for kids clothes. This week you can get $15 to shop for when you shop at Schoola, you can get free shipping with no minimum and you can even donate 10 percent off the clothing’s price before coupon to your kids’ schools.
Schoola sells second-hand hand clothes for kids, and they actually share some of the profits with schools from where the clothing was donated. Right now you can get FREE shipping at Schoola with any order, and you can even get $15 to shop for too.
Schoola sends the clothes much faster than other online consignment stores, and we have added several high-quality pieces to our four kids’ wardrobes thanks to the Schoola promotions. I’ve been finding some great deals on brand-name clothes for our boys at Schoola, which is great, because their next schools do not have school uniforms, and I am in preparation mode.
If you are a fan of ThredUp you will love Schoola too, but Schoola has a few extra steps for you to do in order to get your $15. See below for how you can get the most for your money at Schoola.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola (Or almost free!):
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for after you make your first purchase. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Select the sizes you need, then click low to high prices in the top right corner.
- Select 1 item of clothing that you like for $2.80 or more and make a purchase
- When you get to the checkout, enter your zip code to find your kids’ schools.
- Now, as soon as you make this purchase, you instantly get your $15 in your Schoola account. (If you do not see it in your account, go to your inbox and click through the $15 Schoola email they just sent you!)
- I did not even have to use a code to get free shipping, so it is a really great deal.
This is how we did it!
I first purchased this Circo pool cover up for our daughter. It was listed at $2.80, but I got an extra 25 percent off discount, because it was my first purchase and I made the purchase within 25 minutes. This means that I paid $2.10 and got free shipping!
Now, as soon as I got to the confirmation page after making the above purchase, I received $15 in my Schoola account.
I then went back in and selected the three dresses below. Although the clothing starts around $2.80, I decided to pick three more expensive items including a new with tag dress. After the $15 from Schoola, I ended up paying $0.52 for all three dresses.
What would you pick at Schoola for your $15?