Schoola is at it again with free shipping and they are still giving away $15 to shop for. It doesn’t get much better than that does it? We’ve gotten some great clothes for all of the kids at Schoola, and even
Schoola sells second-hand hand clothes for kids, and they actually share some of the profits with schools from where the clothing was donated.
I’ve been finding some great deals on brand-name clothes for our boys at Schoola, which is great, because their next schools do not have school uniforms, and I am in preparation mode.
If you are a fan of ThredUp you will love Schoola too, but Schoola has a few extra steps for you to do in order to get your $15. See below for how you can get the most for your money at Schoola.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $25 Schoola credit.
- The 50% off sale has ended, but you can still get $25 to shop for with free shipping.
- Use *Get $10 off $50 with code TENOFF or get $20 off $75 with code TWENTYOFF
- For a limited time! Get FREE shipping on all orders
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $15 if they decided to shop for their $25 Schoola credit too!
Voila! You just got $25 worth of second-hand clothing for free – which could add up to more than $300 worth of clothes, if you choose wisely!
What did you get for your $15 dollars?