Well, the box didn’t arrive yet, but I wanted to share how we got free clothes at Schoola this week. For a limited time – and yes time is running out – you can get free gently used, like-new clothing at Schoola, by following a few steps outlined below.
I am all for shopping second hand, in fact most of our daughter’s clothes have been bought (or bought free) second hand, and for certain things such as nice brand-name clothing, khakis and jeans we also buy used for our boys. With four kids in the family, we simply cannot afford not to, but I also consider buying used one of those frugal things that we can do to be environmentally friendly as well.
This week we had $15 in Schoola credit, because reader signed up through our link and got $15 to shop for themselves. Since we got free shipping, we got the following items for free.
Our Schoola Order:
Limited Too Jacket $3.70
Hurley Shorts for Teen Boys $5.10
Ballerina Leotard $5.08
– $15 Credit
Total out of pocket $0 + FREE Shipping
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $25 Schoola credit.
- The 50% off sale has ended, but you can still get $25 to shop for with free shipping.
- Use *Get $10 off $50 with code TENOFF or get $20 off $75 with code TWENTYOFF
- For a limited time! Get FREE shipping on all orders
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $15 if they decided to shop for their $25 Schoola credit too!
Voila! You just got $25 worth of second-hand clothing for free – which could add up to more than $300 worth of clothes, if you choose wisely!
What did you get for your $15 dollars?