In our family, we have four kids with varying degrees of curls, which means we spend a lot of time taking care of curls. That’s why we’re thrilled about the launch of the Dove Love Your Curls campaign in connection with the new Dove curly hair product line Dove Quench Absolute .
Dove Hair has launched the “Love Your Curls” campaign to encourage women to celebrate their curls and inspire future generations to do the same. Did you know that women and girls with curly hair tend to feel less confident? It’s true, only 4 in 10 little girls with curly hair think their hair is beautiful. Now, this is just a shame, and Dove Hair wants all women and girls to love their curls. The one way that we can teach our kids to love their curls is by loving their curls.
I absolutely love Bellamy Blue’s curls – and I tell her every day. I tell her she’s beautiful, and I teach her how to take care of her curls. I’ve always wanted curls, but my straight blonde hair won’t even keep curls created with a curling iron, so I had no luck. Our two oldest sons had curls and waves, when they were little so I got a little practice. Then our third son came along, and he had a full set of curls, so I learned to take care of his curls, and by the time Bellamy Blue arrived, I had our curly hair routine down.
Check out Dove Hair’s Love Your Curls book written by best-selling author, Taiye Selasi and illustrated by Annick Poirier. This book is intended to inspire curly girls of all ages.
You can create a personalized e-book with a custom dedication and illustration for a curly girl in your life. Make sure to share your personalized e-book on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Download [and share] the book to inspire a curly girl in your life.
Visit Dove.com/LoveYourCurls, Amazon.com and iTunes.com for more information about the campaign.
About Dove Quench Absolute
- NEW Dove Hair Quench Absolute products provides 4X more defined, natural curls.
- The three part system nourishes hair.
- The formulas are infused with protein, nutrients and Buriti Oil, and these provide a nourished, smooth finish.
Dove Quench Absolute Ultra Nourishing Shampoo
- Gently cleanses curly hair, leaving it feeling soft and smooth
- Nourishing formula leaves hair strengthened from the core
Dove Quench Absolute Ultra Nourishing Conditioner
- Absorbs effortlessly into the hair
- Increases manageability of curls for a smooth finish
- Naturally curly hair is revived and strengthened from the core
Dove Quench Absolute Intensive Restoration Mask
- A rich, creamy formula
- Envelopes each curl to deliver intense nourishment for ultimate smoothness and hydration
Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Crème Serum
- Dove’s first curl leave-in nourishing treatment
- A fast absorbing, lightweight and creamy serum
- Contains high levels of glycerine to penetrate and nourish hair
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
Both Bellamy Blue and our 5 -year-old Emory have been using the curly hair products from Dove, and their curly hair is smoother, shinier and more manageable than ever. Bellamy Blue has been spending lots of time in the pool, so it’s especially important that we take care of her hair afterward. Thanks to the Dove Quench Absolute Intensive Restoration Mask her hair is manageable even after swim class. With summer vacation right around the corner, we will be spending lots of time at the pool and the beach, and Dove will help us keep the curls smooth and manageable.
Disclaimer: The Frugality Is Free family received complimentary samples for the purpose of writing a review. Any opinions expressed above are based solely on our family’s experience with the curly hair products from Dove.