I’ve been telling all of my friends about Schoola, and if you are a Frugality Is Free reader, you know I’ve been telling you too. Why? Because I love helping my friends save money, and yes I do love shopping for free too. So, start back-to-school shopping early….for free.
Our kids will be attending uniform free schools in the near future, and after years of wearing uniforms, this means a new wardrobe for the boys. I’ve been using Schoola to shop for them, Bellamy Blue and myself, and the quality of the clothing has been great. In fact, pay close attention to the clothing descriptions at Schoola, because these are usually spot on.
What I usually do is buy dresses, cardigans and jackets for our little girl used, the same thing goes for name brand items for the boys such as polo shirts, button-down-shirts, jeans and even shorts. Then when we go shopping at the mall (with coupons and gift cards of course) the kids can get to pick out a few items new to supplement their new-to-them wardrobe.
Don’t forget to check out the New With Tag items and the shoe section. This is also a great time to look for winter jackets, as no one else look for winter jackets in the summer.
To make it a little easier for all of you to save too, I’ve put together this guide so that you too can start saving big on kids and women’s clothes.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $25 Schoola credit.
For a limited time! Get FREE shipping on all orders
- *Get $10 off $50 with code TENOFF or get $20 off $75 with code TWENTYOFF (Won’t work with the $5 off $5 coupon)
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $15 if they decided to shop for their $25 Schoola credit too!
Take a look at our latest order:
Our Shopping Totals
Discount $10 (I used the $10 off $50 Coupon code listed above)
Credit $30 (2 readers shopped for their $25 credit, and we got $15 to shop for each time)
Total out of pocket $10.39
Total saved compare to buying new $400
Did you find something great at Schoola?