Schoola is at it again with a $5 off $5 Schoola coupon. So whether you are a new Schoola customer or a happy Schoola fan, hurry over and get your $5 Schoola coupon, and use it today while they still have free shipping. But hurry, because only the first 5000, who sign up for the coupon will get it.
If you are new to Schoola, you can get a total of $30 to shop for at Schoola with free shipping. You do not need to spend a penny – unless you want to.
We love Schoola here in the Frugality Is Free family, and we have been taking advantage of all the coupons, credit and free shipping offers to slowly but surely, we’ve been able to put a nice school wardrobe together for our four kids for when they start non0-uniform schools next year.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $25 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new”, “good” and “perfect” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- Use Schoola coupon code FALLINGPRICES (expires 9/30/2015) to get 50 percent off and get FREE shipping!
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- After you make the above purchase for your $25, go back and get your $5 Schoola coupon here. You cannot get 50 percent off this purchase, but you can still get free shipping.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $15 if they decided to shop for their $25 Schoola credit too!
We have shared this deals with lots of friends and readers, and so many have already gotten their free clothes. If you have already shopped through Schoola with your $25 shopping credit, you can still use coupon code FALLINGPRICES (expires 9/30/2015) to get 50 percent off and FREE shipping, and the coupon code works for more than just their baby collection.
Where does all the clothes come from? School receives all the clothes from schools and parents, and they give 40 percent off all profits back to school programs. You can also send in your own clothes, and choose which school you want the profits to go to. From our purchase, $10.75 went to schools.
We love the 50 percent off Warehouse sale that is going on now, just look for items with exclamation marks, or go to the homepage and find the Warehouse Sale image. Items in the warehouse sale has been reduced in prices, and there are some gems in between.
Our oldest son picked out a light green LL Bean polo, but since it cost less than the $5, I decided to pay the difference and buy a pink Adidas top that I had bookmarked for my wishlist.
New, full price for the LL Bean shirt and the Adidas top would have been $58, the before the warehouse sale at Schoola would have been $12.70, but after the $5 off $5 Schoola coupon and the warehouse sale I ended up paying only $1.25 with free shipping. It sure beats shopping at our local thrift stores.
If you have any questions about how to shop for free, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section. You can always find our latest freebies in the top navigation bar under FREEBIES or SHOP FOR FREE.
Did you find something at Schoola?