Our favorite online consignment store is offering you a chance to try it out and shop for free. There are no strings attached! Why are they letting you shop for free? Because once you’ve shopped at their store one time, you’ll discover just how fantastic their store is.
Next year our kids will be attending schools without school uniform policies, and they will be attending schools in a more affluent area than we are used to plus our oldest son has hit a growth spurt and now wears size 16/18. This puts a lot of pressure on my shopping skills, because there is no room for growth in our clothing budget, as we are buckling down to save up for our dream house. So, this year we have used Schoola to shop for free. We have found clothes for all four of our kids from our teen boy to our toddler daughter, and we have even shopped for clothes for us too. Schoola has come through every time, and we have found everything from basics such as cardigans, button-down shirts and jeans to beautiful dresses, winter coats and name brand clothing.
Schoola started out with kids clothes only, then they expanded to women’s clothes, and they’ve now added baby clothes too. In addition you can find plenty of men sizes under the boys section.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $15 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $15 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $25 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new”, “good” and “perfect” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Use Schoola coupon code FALLINGPRICES to get 50 percent off and get FREE shipping!
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $15 if they decided to shop for their $25 Schoola credit too!
We have shared this deals with lots of friends and readers, and so many have already gotten their free clothes. If you have already shopped through Schoola with your $25 shopping credit, you can still use coupon code OHBABY to get 30 percent off and FREE shipping, and the coupon code works for more than just their baby collection.
Where does all the clothes come from? School receives all the clothes from schools and parents, and they give 40 percent off all profits back to school programs. You can also send in your own clothes, and choose which school you want the profits to go to.
This is a great time to find winter jackets, and shopping out of season will get you some great deals. You can also check out the new with tag section, and don’t forget to browse Schoola for something for yourself.
If you have any questions about how to shop for free, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section. You can always find our latest freebies in the top navigation bar under FREEBIES or SHOP FOR FREE.
Did you find something at Schoola?