Oh my new Schoola customers are lucky this week, because not only do I have $30 in Schoola credit to pass on to you, but I also have a 50 percent off Schoola coupon code for you (Ends 10/31!), and you get free shipping. Does it get any better than that? Not really! What’s the catch? The catch is that shopping high-quality prices at low prices is addictive, so you’ll probably be back after your first Schoola shopping trip.
We love Schoola here in the Frugality Is Free family, and 70 percent of the clothing our kids wear comes from Schoola. Why? Because Schoola is an online consignment store, which caters to families just like ours. I’ve even been able to find some nice cardigans, skirts and dresses for myself, and I recently got my husband new-to-him exercise clothing too. All thanks to credit from whenever our friends and readers use their Schoola credit to shop for free.
Schoola sells new and used clothing donated by parents, and 40 percent of the proceeds then go back to the schools in which the parents choose to donate to. We have our bags ready to go, and any clothes that wont sell at our next yard sale will go to Schoola, so that our kids’ new schools can benefit.
Here in the Frugality Is Free family, we’ve been busy shopping for new wardrobes for all six family members. Next year our kids will be attending non-uniform schools, which means new school clothes (or new to them) for all three, plus we will be enjoying more wintery temperatures than we do here in South Florida, so all six of us need to get more wintery clothes too. For a family of six a change of wardrobe can be expensive, but with Schoola we’ve managed to get a lot of clothes for free or for pennies.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $20 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $30 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “good” condition for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse Sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- First customers get 50 percent off when they use the promo code SPOOKY (Ends 10/31)
- You get FREE shipping on any order (for a limited time).
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $30 Schoola credit too!
Take a look at our latest Schoola deal:
With the Schoola credit, I am able to get our kids some nice quality clothes, and they get name brand clothing that I would never be able to buy for them otherwise. I picked out a two pieces of clothing for our $20 credit: A Ralph Lauren polo shirt for our youngest son and a pretty school dress for our daughter. Both items just arrived today (five days after ordering), and both items are in excellent condition.
The Schoola descriptions are usually spot on, and if there’s a stain or defect they will mention it in the description. You can also use the When I browse the site, I purposely only look for items in “good” condition with no blemishes, and the result has been a lot of high-quality clothing in great condition.
We got free shipping, used our Schoola credit and paid $0 out of pocket. If I had purchased both items new at the store, I would have paid up toward $70.
You can always find our latest schoola discount codes and free shopping deals here.