Oh what a marvelous day it is. You just cannot beat this deal: $5 Schoola Credit – New & Old Members + NEW Members Get $30 Credit & 30% Off
We love Schoola, and throughout the past year we’ve been Schoola shopping a lot. We’ve been putting together new school wardrobes for our three boys, since they will be in non-uniform schools next year, which is quite a change for us. Thanks to Schoola we’ve been able to get our boys the right brands at the right prices, and quite often free.
You can too!
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $20 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Takes a few secs…Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $30 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new”, “good” and “perfect” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- Use coupon code COZY30 to get 30 percent off your order – You can combine this coupon with your $30 Schoola sign up credit.
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- All members get a $5 Schoola credit (no minimum required), when you sign up for the Schoola Black Friday notification here. Limited to the first 5000 subscribers.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $30 Schoola credit too!
I picked out a pair of Old Navy shorts for our youngest son. They’ll be a perfect fit, when he starts school next year.
What would you pick at Schoola for your $5 or $30 Schoola credit?