The great deals at Schoola continues, and the big Black Friday deal at Schoola is 50 percent off plus free shipping. Of course, the deal gets sweetened, when you use the $30 in Schoola credit that I have for you. Check out the instructions below to see, how you can get $60 worth of Schoola clothes shipped for free. In reality it means that you could save more than $300 compared to if you had shopped new.
So, today when you’re out shopping, take a look at the prices, and then come back to Schoola and shop for free. It does not get better than that!
What’s the catch? I know, right? There must be a catch. There is…Schoola shopping is addicting. Why pay $50 for a shirt at the mall, when you can get a shirt for $5 or less at Schoola in like-new condition? I like shopping for high-quality brands, but I don’t like the price tags, and Schoola has a fantastic collection of brands at great prices, and when I shop 40 percent off the proceeds goes to help programs at schools such as music and athletics.
When I shop at Schoola, I always take my time, but not so long that someone else buys my favorite items – and yes that happens. I choose “good condition” clothes only (in the sidebar), then I choose the sizes I want to look for, and I add anything I like to my cart. It’s easy to delete the items from your cart, but it’s difficult to find them again, if you change your mind later. The Schoola description when it comes to blemishes and wear are usually spot on, and you can use the looking glass feature to make it bigger.
For the most part, I try to go for higher-end items, and I immediately skip over the brands that I know won’t last such as the brands from Kmart, Walmart and Sears (Faded Glory, George, White Stag, Covington, Basics and more).
When I shop I always consider whether the clothes can be passed on from one of my sons to a younger brother, or in my daughter’s and my youngest son’s case, whether it can be resold afterward. Sure after three boys, a lot of the clothes ends up in the donation pile or get ripped up for cleaning rags, but still there are actually some clothes that can be resold either at yard sales and online consignment even after having been through three boys.
Now that we know about Schoola, anything that’s not sold at our next yard sale will be sent in to Schoola, so the proceeds can go to our kids’ schools.
Our kids will be attending non-uniform schools next school year, which is a big change for us, so this year I’ve been busy shopping for the boys, since this means the need for a new wardrobe. Schoola has been a big help, especially since our clothing budget is almost non-existent to begin with. Surfer brands are big with our beach boys, but not the price, and Schoola has lots of great surfer brands from all of their California schools, so our kids are now ready to hit the waves and look good afterward too. .. on our budget.
Our 50 Percent Schoola Discount Deal:
I had a $5 Schoola credit to shop for, and by saving it for today, I managed to get a $10 pair of Quicksilver shorts for our oldest son for free. Before I checked out Schoola, I actually browsed the Quicksilver Black Friday sale, since they have 30 percent off, but even at 30 percent off, they clothing is way out of our family’s price range.
If I had bought a similar pair of Quicksilver shorts at the Quicksilver website at regular price, I would have paid somewhere between $40 and $58. I’ll take a pair for $5 at Schoola, and free doesn’t hurt either.
This Is Why I Shop Schoola
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $20 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Takes a few secs…Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $30 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new”, “good” and “perfect” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- Use coupon code DELIGHTED to get 50 percent off your order – You can combine this coupon with your $30 Schoola sign up credit. (Cannot not be used for NWT new with tag items).
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $30 Schoola credit too!
Did you find something at Schoola?Have you ever shopped online consignment before?