Tomorrow is the last day to get 30 percent off all clothing at Schoola. I just put in my 30 percent off Schoola order, and I was able to get something for all the kids and myself without paying anything at all. You can too!
What’s the catch? I know, right? There must be a catch. There is…Schoola shopping is addicting. Why pay $50 for a shirt at the mall, when you can get a shirt for $5 or less at Schoola in like-new condition? I like shopping for high-quality brands, but I don’t like the price tags, and Schoola has a fantastic collection of brands at great prices, and when I shop 40 percent off the proceeds goes to help programs at schools such as music and athletics.
Not only do you get 30 percent off today and tomorrow, but for a limited time all new Schoola users get $20 to shop for, plus see below for instructions on how to get an additional $10 credit. On top of that, you might get lucky and get an additional $5 credit, if you sign up for the Schoola deals.
When I shop at Schoola, I always take my time, but not so long that someone else buys my favorite items – and yes that happens. I choose “good condition” clothes only (in the sidebar), then I choose the sizes I want to look for, and I add anything I like to my cart. It’s easy to delete the items from your cart, but it’s difficult to find them again, if you change your mind later. The Schoola description when it comes to blemishes and wear are usually spot on, and you can use the looking glass feature to make it bigger.
For the most part, I try to go for higher-end items, and I immediately skip over the brands that I know won’t last such as the brands from Kmart, Walmart and Sears (Faded Glory, George, White Stag, Covington, Basics and more). Of course there area always exceptions, and today clothes from the Children’s Place, Target and Old Navy found it’s way into my shopping cart.
When I shop I always consider whether the clothes can be passed on from one of my sons to a younger brother, or in my daughter’s and my youngest son’s case, whether it can be resold afterward. Sure after three boys, a lot of the clothes ends up in the donation pile or get ripped up for cleaning rags, but still there are actually some clothes that can be resold either at yard sales and online consignment even after having been through three boys.
Now that we know about Schoola, anything that’s not sold at our next yard sale will be sent in to Schoola, so the proceeds can go to our kids’ schools.
Our kids will be attending non-uniform schools next school year, which is a big change for us, so this year I’ve been busy shopping for the boys, since this means the need for a new wardrobe. Schoola has been a big help, especially since our clothing budget is almost non-existent to begin with.
Our 30 Percent Schoola Discount Deals:
If I had bought all of the above clothing at the mall at regular price, I would have paid up to $250, but thanks to Schoola credit (from when friends and readers shop for free), I paid $0 out of pocket. When my total is $0, I still have to enter my credit card information (likely to prevent fraud), but I’ve never been charged a penny for any free order. If I have a few dollars out of pocket, it is easy to pay with Paypal (or credit card).
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $20 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Takes a few secs…Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $30 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new”, “good” and “perfect” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- Use coupon code COZY30 to get 30 percent off your order – You can combine this coupon with your $30 Schoola sign up credit.
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- All members get a $5 Schoola credit (no minimum required), when you sign up for the Schoola Black Friday notification here. Limited to the first 5000 subscribers.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $30 Schoola credit too!
Did you find something at Schoola?Have you ever shopped online consignment before?