We love Schoola here in the Frugality Is Free family, and we especially appreciate the detailed descriptions of the clothes on the site. Whenever there is a problem with a schoola order, the company is always quick at solving it, and most often to the benefit of the user. We have ordered lots of clothes on Schoola, and on a few occasions there has been an item that we purchased that coupold not be shipped for some reason. When this happens, Schoola is always quick to apologize, and issue us a refund. Not just for the amount we purchased the item for, but usual for a $15 credit.
A few weeks ago we had ordered a top for Bellamy Blue as a part of an order paid for by Schoola credit, we paid $3.05 for it after coupon. The other day we received an email from Schoola, to let us know that they were unable to ship the shirt. Instead they gave us a $15 off $15 Schoola code, so we went shopping again.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $20 to shop for too)
- Then go to the Custom Collections and create your own Custom Collection to get a $10 Schoola credit. Make sure you’re signed in with the account you’ve just created, and add one item to your check out cart from the collection to get your credit. (You do not need to buy this item)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $30 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “good” condition for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse Sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- You get FREE shipping on any order (for a limited time).
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decide to shop for their $30 Schoola credit too!
Take a look at our latest Schoola deal:
If I had bought these two skirts for our daughter new at full price, I could easily have paid $60. I sure like Schoola’s price a lot better, and after the credit and free shipping the price is unbeatable.
Did you find something at Schoola you or someone in your family would like?