I hope you’re enjoying your holiday with the ones you love. Here in the Frugality Is Free family we were all dressed up in clothes from Schoola, and the kids looked spectacular. If you have not yet signed up for Schoola, our Christmas gift to you is a $20 Schoola credit, 50 percent off and free shipping. So go shopping and find something nice for yourself, your spouse or your kids.
We love Schoola, and most of our kids’ wardrobes have been purchased at Schoola for free or for pennies. I especially love the careful descriptions of blemishes and such, but I usually hit the “good condition” tab in the sidebar and only look at that clothes, since whatever clothes I get will be for school, and the kids need to pass it on afterward.
How To Shop For Free at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually make a purchase we get $20 to shop for too)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Schoola even has a new-with-tag section. Shop for your $20 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “good” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Don’t forget to check out the Warehouse sale. You can find a tab on the Schoola home page, or look for all items that has a ! by it.
- Use coupon code Get50 – You can combine this coupon with your $20 Schoola sign up credit. (Code not valid on new-with-tags items.).
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $20 Schoola credit too!
What will you get for your $20?