The Pros of a Mini Exercise Bike
- It takes up very little space, and it can be stored under your desk.
- It is so small that it can be used in your office
- It is an affordable exercise machine
- It is lightweight
- It is perfect for multitasking
- You can read, write, use your computer and more all while exercising.
- It gives you the same benefits of a recumbent bike or an upright stationary bike
- You can use whatever chair is best for you, and you can adjust the height if your sitting on an office chair.
- Using a chair with a back makes this a good option for anyone with back problems and other health issues, as it relieves the strain on the rest of your body.
- It is a low impact exercise that can be used by almost anyone.
- Compared to other exercise bikes, there’s really no weight limit, as you can use the chair you regularly use.
- If you struggle with getting exercise into your day, the mini exercise bike will help you stay on track, because you can use it while doing other things.
The Cons of a Mini Exercise Bike
- The calorie counter is not accurate, as you cannot enter your weight. I recommend using an online calculator instead, where you can enter your weight and height.
- It is not a full body exercise compared to a treadmill or elliptical.
There are many different mini exercise bikes to choose between, but the one below is lightweight, but still sturdy, and it is heavy enough that it stays put.
Pedal Exerciser by Vive – Best Portable Medical Exercise Peddler – Low Impact, Small Exercise Bike for Under Your Office Desk – Designed for Either Hands or Feet – 1 Year Guarantee
List price $139.99
Amazon sale price $79.99 + Free Shipping
4 out of 5 stars
You can find more mini exercise bikes on Amazon here, but as I mentioned above the one I’ve featured is the one I can personally recommend. Prices start at $25, so there’s something in every price range.