2016 is here! Take a minute and reflect back on all the goals you set your for yourself for 2015. Did you accomplish all of your goals? Great! Did you fall short on a couple? Not a problem, it’s important to always try and better yourself! New Year’s resolutions are a time-honored tradition. There’s is nothing better than giving yourself an official start date to a new you. And what better date than January 1st!
It’s no secret that better health is at the top of most people’s New Year’s resolution lists. Improving the health of your mind, body, and spirit is an integral part to success in almost all facets of life whether it be in your relationships or business! Hopefully this month’s Search & Learn from Swagbucks is a step in the right direction:
Swagbucks Search & Learn: Mind, Body, Spirit
For those of you who haven’t participated in a Swagbucks Search & Learn, Here’s how it works (Official rules here):
1. Go to the Search & Learn page (you can get there from the button on top left of the Swagbucks home page) each day from January 4th – January 8th.
2. Each day Swagbucks will have 5 new questions related to one of the following categories:
- Health Nuts
- Meditation Dedication
- Gym Rats
- Couch Potatoes
3. You can either click on the category card OR search from your defaulted Swagbucks Search Engine to find the correct answer!
4. Once you find the answers to all 5 questions, click on the button that says Win 500 SB on the Search & Learn page and complete that day’s survey.
5. Each correct answer (up to 5 each day) will enter you into a drawing to win one of 5 prizes of $5*!
6. Swagbucks will announce the 5 winners the following day at 10am PDT/1pm EDT (Friday’s winners will be announced the following Monday).
ALSO – when you use Swagbucks Search as your defaulted search engine during this promotion, you will be entered (up to 5 times per day) into a drawing to win the following prizes:
- Grand Prize – $500*
- Runner Up Prizes (20) – $5*
*All winnings will be paid out in SB. Winners of the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prizes will be announced on Friday, January 15th.