With four kids in the family, finding the best deals on clothing takes a lot of time, and now that our kids will be in non-uniform schools next year I’ve been working hard on getting the boys new school wardrobes on our very limited budget. Last week I sold off a bunch of school uniforms and clothing that my youngest son had grown out of, and this is one way I’ve found money to buy new or new-to-them clothes. Schoola is my favorite go-to-place, when it comes to shopping second-hand clothes for boys, because at Schoola I can find the right brands at the right prizes.
Our three boys are very different both in personality and clothing tastes, but they all prefer preppy clothes such as button-down shirts and polos. Our thirteen-year-old son is so tall that he wears size 18/20 in most clothes, while our two younger boys are just a size apart. Still one likes blue and green while the other likes red, so it is all about playing to their different wishes on my budget.
Right now Schoola is running a 40 percent off sale, and I found a few basic pieces for the boys that I’m sure they’ll love. If you have someone you need to shop for, make sure to take advantage of the $20 sign up credit below, and you get free shipping too.
Schoola Shopping Guide:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually use your $20, we get $20 to shop for too)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Shop for your $20 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “new with tags”, “good” and “blemished” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Items that has an ! by it, means that they have been reduced further.
- Your cart expires after 15 minutes, which means the item becomes available for someone else to bu To avoid your favorite items being snatched up by someone else – and yes that happens – simply add a new item before your time expires. It is easy to remove the item again at checkout.
- Use Schoola coupon code: SAVEGREEN to get 40% off your order. You can combine this coupon with your $20 Schoola sign up credit. (Codes not valid on new-with-tags items.).
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $20 Schoola credit too!
Take a look at my Schoola finds:
Whether you are into high name brand items or basic brands, Schoola has a lot of clothes to choose between. Even though the pieces I chose tonight were basic brands, it would still have cost me more than $50 to get these new.