We’ve been member of the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program since the beginning, and over the years we’ve saved a lot of money on our grocery budget thanks to the points and high-value coupons, plus we’ve even gotten free movie tickets, free pop corn at the movies and lots of free books too. The Kellogg’s Family Rewards program has changed a lot over the years, but we’ve adjusted, and we’re so thankful for the benefits.
All you do is submit your receipts whenever you buy Kellogg’s products, or enter a code from inside the box, and then keep entering Kellogg’s bonus codes found on the web. This morning I have a new 100 point Kellogg’s Family Reward code for you to start up with.
Get Your Kellogg’s Family Rewards Points:
- Sign in or sign up for Kelloggs Family Rewards here.
- Enter the KFR code: PTS4ALLQUEENSNOW to get 100 points in your account.
- Try these Kellogg’s codes too: DIVASGETPTSTODAY (100 points), TASTYGOODSNACK4U (5 points), AHOTKFRBONUS4YOU (25 points), YOUREASTERBASKET (25 points), EARNSWEETREWARDS (50 points) and EARNGREATREWARDS (20 points)
- Submit your receipts when you buy Kelloggs products
- Make sure to check out the emails from the program, they often come with rare high-value Kelloggs coupons included at the bottom. Sometimes the email will be cut off, so make sure to click ‘view the entire message’
- Redeem your points for high value coupons, and use them to save on your grocery budget. We usually hold out and save the $1/1 Kelloggs coupons for BOGO sales to maximize the value.
If you’re already a member of KFR, how long have you been a member, and what is your favorite prize?