I am excited about the new sale at Schoola, because Schoola is the most affordable place to shop back-to-school for the kids. At 50 percent off already low prices, you can find great brands at for as low as $2 each. Our kids wear a mix of second-hand clothes and new clothes bought on clearance with coupons, and that’s how all four have great ready-for school wardrobes despite our minimal clothing budget. Of course, if you are new to Schoola we have $20 for you to shop for, which can be combined with the 50% off coupon code and free shipping. This means that you can get several pieces for free with free shipping.
How To Get the Best Deal at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually use your $20, we get $20 to shop for too)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Shop for your $20 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “good” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Items that has an ! by it, means that they have been reduced further.
- Your cart expires after 15 minutes, which means the item becomes available for someone else to bu To avoid your favorite items being snatched up by someone else – and yes that happens – simply add a new item before your time expires. It is easy to remove the item again at checkout.
- At checkout, hold down the CTRL key while you click on each photo, and you can expect the clothing closer with the zoom function.
- Use Schoola coupon code: EXPLORE to get 50% off your order. You can combine this coupon with your $10 Schoola sign up credit. (Codes are not valid on new-with-tags items.).
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $10 Schoola credit too!
I was able to find a few surfer brands for the boys, and they are pretty set for starting a new school thanks to Schoola. I also picked up a shirt and a pair of pants for myself, all
We got 7 pieces for $18.49, which comes to $2.64 a piece. This is an excellent price especially considering that we have brands such as Hollister, Hurley and Quicksilver among the pieces. I would have paid around $150 for everything, if I had purchased it new – and that is way over our budget.
What would you shop for at Schoola?