Do you have kids going to back to school in August? If so, I’m sure that back-to-school shopping is on your mind. We’ve got three boys going back to school, but this year they are all attending new school, and all the schools are uniform free. This is not cheap, and we’re moving into a much more affluent school district than we’re used to, so I’ve tried to take this into consideration as well.
Our kids are not focused on name brands, and that is partly thanks to the school uniforms they’ve had to wear. However, I have attended to school in the district my kids will be attending school, and yes I do remember how it felt not to have any of the right brands. The area is especially surfer focused, and those surfer brands can be expensive. This is why I’ve been shopping for free or almost free at Schoola as much as possible. You can too!
Throughout the year I shop clearance with coupons, preferable getting clothes free or for a few dollars a piece at stores such as Macy’s, Kohl’s, and JCPenney, and I also try to earn and win gift cards online to shop for. This works especially well for shoe shopping. Most clothes bought new end up in the gift boxes for Christmas and birthdays, which makes the kids appreciate it more.
Then I save up credit for Schoola, and when they have free shipping and a great sale I spend the credit on name brand items such as Quicksilver, Billabong, Hurley, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Adidas and more. My boys are thrilled, and they don’t mind second hand clothes at all.
I only shop the good items and I avoid blemished items, and we’ve been very happy with the quality at Schoola. On the rare occasion that there is a mix up with an order, Schoola is awesome when it comes to refunding money/credit and adding a little bonus for the trouble too.
How To Get the Best Deal at Schoola:
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $20 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually use your $20, we get $20 to shop for too)
- Go select the sizes you need, the brands you want, and then click low to high prices in the top right corner. Shop for your $20 Schoola credit.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “good” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Items that has an ! by it, means that they have been reduced further.
- Your cart expires after 15 minutes, which means the item becomes available for someone else to bu To avoid your favorite items being snatched up by someone else – and yes that happens – simply add a new item before your time expires. It is easy to remove the item again at checkout.
- At checkout, hold down the CTRL key while you click on each photo, and you can expect the clothing closer with the zoom function.
- Use Schoola coupon code: BACK2SVGS to get 30% off your order (Expire 7.31). You can also try using coupon code GET50OFF or FIRST50OFF for an even better deal. You can combine this coupon with your $20 Schoola sign up credit, and only pay $1 for your order. (Codes are not valid on new-with-tags items.).
- You get FREE shipping with no minimum.
- If your total is less than your Schoola credit, you will have to add your credit information, if it is more than your credit amount you can pay with Paypal or debit/credit.
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $20 if they decided to shop for their $20 Schoola credit too!
It is amazing what you can get for a $20 credit at Schoola, and if you decided to spend a little extra, you can use the 30 percent off coupon and get free shipping too, which means $30 worth of Schoola clothes for $1, and if you were to shop the same brands new, you might spend hundredds of dollars.
TAke a look at one of our latest shopping trips:
Schoola is an awesome place all around. We just held a yard-sale and all our clothing leftovers are being sent off to Schoola. In return they send off 40 percent off the profit to the boys’ new schools. What a win win deal!
What would you get with your $20 credit? Don’t forget that you can shop for women, kids and men (look under teens for men sizes) to!