For the past month the 1byone Solar Charger has saved us onn many occasions.
In the past month or so we’ve used the solar charger on cloudy days and on sunny days. While the solar charger clearly charges much better on clear sunny days, it actually does charge on cloudy days as well although at a much slower and a bit more erratic pace.
The design of the solar charger is simple with four small solar panels hidden in a soft pouch, in which a small charger is hidden as well. To use the solar charger, you just need to unfold the panels and leave them in view of the sun. The charger connects to your phone or other small power product such as a camera or tablet via a USB cord, and the charger lights up as soon as it starts charging. It’s such a simply, yet extremely effective product, and everyone at our house are impressed. In fact, the boys have all expressed wishes for a solar charger for their birthdays.
Why We Love The 1byone Solar Panel Charger
- It has a 24-watt high-efficiency solar panel
- The solar panel generates a power conversion rate of 22%-23.5%, providing enough power to charge 2 devices at the same time.
- It is portable
- It folds into a small easy-to-store pouch
- It weighs only 1.3 lbs
- It has a 100% 12-month warranty
- It is great for emergency needs or immediate needs
- It needs no batteries
- It charges via a USB cord, so you can charge any product that has a USB.
- It is a great environmentally friendly alternative
- It is perfect for our hurricane emergency kit
This solar charger is also a great addition to our emergency kit, and having it in the house makes me feel just a little more prepared for the next Florida storm.
This solar charger from 1byone receives 4 1/2 stars out of 5 on Amazon.com with 48 reviews, and it surely deserves its high ratings.
Buy The 1byone Solar Powered Charger
Disclaimer: The Frugality Is Free family received a sample for the purpose of writing a review. No monetary compensation was received, and any opinions expressed above are based solely on our experience with the product.