Despite having four kids in four different schools this year, we have only done limited back-too-school clothes shopping. Why? Because we’ve taken advantage off Schoola’s 60 and 75 percent off sales, which means we’ve been able to get all the clothes that the kids want for a fraction of the new cost.
Whether it is Ralph Lauren polos for our high school son, button-downs for our middle son, surfer brands and jeans for our youngest son or uniform pieces for our daughter, Schoola has it all and for as little as $0.75 a piece with free shipping on orders of $25+.
We check the like new or good condition tab in the sidebar, and the quality is much better than at our local thrift stores plus the prices beat our local prices too.
- Sign up for Schoola here and get $10 to shop for. (This is our referral link – if you sign up, see what you like and actually use your $10, we get $10 to shop for too)
- Choose prizes low to high, and choose the gender and size you are looking for.
- In the sidebar you can choose the tab condition and just choose “good” for the best pieces of clothing.
- Your cart expires after 15 minutes, which means the item becomes available for someone else to bu To avoid your favorite items being snatched up by someone else – and yes that happens – simply add a new item before your time expires. It is easy to remove the item again at checkout.
- At checkout, hold down the CTRL key while you click on each photo, and you can expect the clothing closer with the zoom function.
- Use Schoola coupon code: FRESH to get 75% off all orders
- You get FREE shipping with orders of $25+
- Tell your friends about this deal, and get $10 if they decide to shop for their $10 Schoola credit too!
Schoola is not just for kids clothes, in fact the women’s section is loaded, and you even have the option of looking for petite or plus sizes too. Men’s clothes can be found under Teen boys, and it is possible to get brand name button-down shirts and more for as low as $0.75.
Did you find something at Schoola?