If you need to contact us for any reason, you can email us at smartmomj[@]gmail[.]com, or you can use the form below. We try to respond to all emails, but due to an overwhelmed inbox and time constraints, we are at times unable to respond to all requests.
This is a PR friendly blog! We welcome all family-friendly product review and giveaway requests.
The Frugality Is Free family consists of a 34-year-old stay-at-home mom, a 37-year-old self-employed dad, and three boys ages 6, 9 and 13 years old plus a 2-year-old girl.
We live in South Florida, and we are very proud that our frugality blog Frugality Is Free received the 2011 CBS Miami Most Valuable Blogger Award, as the Editor’s Choice in the Lifestyle category.
As graduates in communication, journalism and business, Frugality Is Free is the perfect way to combine our family’s skills, and with the help of our boys we enjoy posting about our frugal lifestyle.
Here at Frugality Is Free, we also review family friendly products, and we put a lot of time and effort into our reviews. We write honest reviews, and the products are thoroughly tested before we share our conclusions with the readers.
We are open to write about any product as long as they are family friendly.
Our reviews include photos of the product, factual information, company description, retailer information and most importantly our family’s experience with the products. We link to your website and any social networking sites, and we use keyword tailoring. We are also happy to include specific promotions or product information which you request.
If you are a company looking for a mom blogger or family bloggers to write honest reviews and/or host giveaways you have come to the right place.
Frugality Is Free’s readership consists mostly of mothers, grandmothers and young women, although we do have few dads among our readers.
For specific stats such as pageviews, demographics, social network followers etc., please contact us below.
Frugality Is Free is a member of several blogging and/or review communities including:
Step2 Mom Blogger, Team Mom, Mom Bloggers Club, Socialmoms, Moms Select, Mom Central, Mom Blog Network, ChicExecs, Review Maven, The Product Review Place, Business 2 Blogger, MyBlogSpark, She Blogs, Blog Her, BzzAgent, BookSneeze, GoodRead, US Family Guide Blogger, and One2One Network.
Product Review & Giveaway Policies
- All product reviews are done FREE of charge as long as a non-returnable full size product is received for review. We require a non-returnable full size product for review, so that we can give our readers an honest and accurate review of the product. Our family tests out all products, and returning them would become a full-time shipping business. We do this for fun and to share great products with other moms.
- When doing a review, we ask for 1-4 weeks to test out the product, as reviews are based on our family’s experience with the product. In order to write an honest review, we need to become comfortable with the product, before we share our opinions with the readers.
- Everyone in our family is available to review products including a 35-year-old man, 32-year-old woman, and three boys ages 3, 6 and 10.
- You may choose to do just a review or a review and giveaway. If you choose to do a giveaway, we pair them along with our review and require our readers to visit your website in order to gain entry into the giveaway.
- Giveaways are promoted on several other blogs as well as on twitter, facebook, google plus and on several websites and mom blogging communities.
- The giveaway prize must be shipped by you directly to the prize winner. If we need to send out the giveaway product, we ask for a fee covering the shipping cost. You may specify prior to the giveaway being published where you will ship to (us, canada, etc).
- The giveaways generally run for 3-4 weeks, and then a winner is drawn via random.org, The winner will have 48 hours to respond to a winner’s email and claim their prize, or a new winner is drawn.
- Reviews and giveaways will include product photos, and posts include keyword product links to your site within the review and information on where to buy the product.
A review/giveaway in the blogging world, is a great way to spread the word about your products/company, and it is especially a great way to promote new products. By adding a giveaway to your review, the review becomes interactive and thereby more memorable for the reader. It makes the reader acquainted with your products at a different level than regular advertising, and it is more affordable for your company as well.
***We ask that all giveaway prizes are sent directly to the winners.
Please do not send the giveaway prize with the review product.***
If you would like us to host a giveaway only, write a specific post or a company feature without a review product, we do charge a small fee. Contact us below for information about fees.
Thank you for visiting Frugality Is Free.